Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Tag

Hi! I'm here today with a DT project for The Cutting Cafe. Our inspiration was the color green. :-) When I heard the assignment, was something spring like. I am so over winter this year that I can't wait to see the pretty flowers popping up!! So, I used elements from the Ribbon Tag Shaped Card and created a pretty tag with a beautiful flower collage. 




I picked up the paper stack from Mambi a while ago and I just LOVE the papers in the stack. I used a variety of flowers, pearls and stick pins to complete the look.


The large purple flower and stick pin on the right are from Pinque Peacock -- aren't they sweet???


Here is a closer look:



Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget you can always find me on:

~Christy

1 comment:

  1. oh my christy, this is so beautfiul...love the pretty colors

    ReplyDelete