Sunday, April 13, 2014

Philomena's Fairy House


Hi! Thanks for stopping by!!

A lot of times when I create I have a vague idea of what I want the end result to be. Through the process of creating I may, or may not, have a project at the end that matches my original vision. I always enjoy this process and it's results.

This was not one of those times.

I *knew* exactly what I was going to create as soon as I found out that this week's DT project for The Cutting Cafe was the Configuration Box SVG file. Not only could I "see" the end result I had an entire story to go along with it in my head!

Does that happen to you? It was so clear to me! I had such a good time creating this altered book -- I hope you love it as much as I do!!



I did video the entire process, if you would like to see how I created this Fairy House. At the end of the video you'll find several close up pictures of the entire project.






Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget you can always find me on:

~Christy


I'll be entering this project into:

Pinque Peacock Challenges
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges

7 comments:

  1. omg omg omg........you out did yourself on this one....love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Regina this is totally amazing... I love it..
    Thanks for joining us at the Pinque Peacock flower challenge you really rocked this one!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you Laura! I really love how this came out -- can you tell?? LOL

      Delete
  3. Christy - this turned out lovely! OF COURSE I LIKE IT!!!!! You do such amazing work with detail and coordinating embellishments together so well! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, so much detail, thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Girls - Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy, this is wonderful! I love all the details on this! Thanks for joining the flower challenge at Pinque Peacock. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete