Friday, July 4, 2014

Summer Fun ATC Challenge

Hi Everyone!!

I've tried my hand at making an ATC for a challenge over at Girls, Giggles, Glitter and Glue. We had several rules to follow -- the most challenging (for me) being we couldn't use decorative paper.


So I used a piece of scrap chip board as the base. After I gessoed it I covered the front with flat lace seam binding. Then I added a scrap of white lace. The lady is a vintage image that I found online. After I printed it I covered it with a thick coat of tacky glue. Once it was dry I fussy cut the image out and moistened the back of the paper with water.

Then I gently rubbed off all of the paper and the ink was left on the tacky glue coating. Once I adhered it to the ATC I decorated the card with little bits of bling, lace, flowers and pearls by the yard.

I hope you like it!!

Take care!
Christy



I've entered this into Pinque Peacock's Challenge

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Pinque Peacock Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy as usual..WOW.. love it..
    thanks for joining the Summer challenge at Pinque Peacock..
    Laura D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project. You rocked the vintage look. Thanks for joining the Pinque Peacock challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project! Thank you for joining the Pinque Peacock Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Very Pretty. Great vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous such detail! Thanks for playing along with Pinque Peacock, good luck!

    Heather Flaherty - Pinquette
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy, you always do beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining this month's challenge at Pinque Peacock!!!

    ReplyDelete