Saturday, February 15, 2014

Attention guitar lovers!!

Hi! I'm back today with another GREAT project from SVG Cuts. :-) (Before I go too much further I just want to remind you to "Like" my Facebook page to keep up to date with all of my crafting adventures.)

This amazing guitar box is from the Vintage Valentine collection. Isn't it just too cute for words? Following Mary and Leo's great tutorial video I was able to put it together in no time at all. :-) 


I filled this sweet little box with Cas' favorite candy for Valentine's Day.


One of my favorite things about SVG Cuts is that they *usually* offer several projects in each kit. The entire kit is $6.99.



The Honey Bee Tea SVG Kit is the newest release and for a limited time it is free with a $9.99 purchase!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment