Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Hello Blogging Peeps!

I know that I have been quiet for a couple of weeks but life got CRAZY. :-D I'm back on track now and things are settling down - thank God!

While I was knee deep in insanity I did find time to get several projects done. The first ones that I'm going to share are the last couple of BAPs from Creative Kuts. Also, they still have their incredible sale going on, just use the special code SPRING at the time of check out and receive 50% off all sales of $15 or more. The first 3 are from before Easter. They have a wonderful stained glass effect that is amazing. What is really fun about these files is that if you don't have a lot of time you can just use a single sheet of pretty paper. That is what I did with the cross and I LOVE how it came out!


This weeks BAP is just too cute! I love how the card came out and I think that the bling adds just the right touch.


The latest Creative Kuts Design Team layout is stunning! I had so much fun putting this together! Cass helped me pick out the papers and I love the feel that it has. We are continuing with the owl theme and she is just too cute, I LOVE her eyelashes!! It was nice to transition from Easter to Spring....


The softer colors on the owl made for a nice twist and her hat is what every fashionable owl needs. :-)




I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as I enjoyed creating it!


~Christy




22 comments:

  1. These are really very lovely Christy! Thanks for becoming a Follower of my Blog. I am happy to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog Judy! I had a great time making these projects and I'm glad you enjoyed them. :-)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for following my blog! I'm just getting started- so it's nice to see a new face! I'm happy to follow back and get some new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! I know what you mean about inspiration -- I'm always looking for some! :-) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Very nice, follow you now.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back on your lovely site via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by AND for sharing the story about your son! I loved reading it!!

      Delete
  5. Wow Christy! You've been busy! Just love what you did with all the fabulous files!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very sweet Connie! Thank you!! Also, I have an idea crystalizing for your challenge this month! :-) I can't wait to try it!!

      Delete
  6. Hi! Following you back via GFC and Bloglovin'. These are great!

    Jackie
    www.thenonmarthamomma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jackie! Come back any time!

      Delete
  7. Everything looks great! I'm here today from Deezy's hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Nice to see you again! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Aren't the cross/egg/bunny beautiful!! The paper under that cross is so nice. Plus I can see this effect with Christmas and other black silhouettes - and with other wonderful papers. Great idea and well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you!! It's fab to see you again! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  9. I knew I'd seen this blog before! lol I had left you a comment and then forgot to hit the follow button! So new follower- but I was here last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you made it back Beth!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

    Spring has not sprung in my neck of the woods. We are expecting over 40 cm in the next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well....the weather was pretty crappy here today too Tammy BUT I'm glad you were able to make it to my blog! :) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  11. These are so pretty, you do great work!! Thanks for linking up with us at Deezy's pimped out showcase
    Marji

    ReplyDelete