Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kissing Ball

Good Morning! I hope all is well with you!!

Today I wanted to share a project that I have been playing with for about a week. I found the ornament in the SVG Cuts file called Silent Night. This file is so much fun -- the church is amazing (and yes, I will be sharing my version of it soon) but today I wanted to show you what I did with the ornament.




I've made it in three different sizes but this one is my favorite by far. I have enlarged the file to 12" and it makes a perfect size for a "kissing ball." The smaller ornament on the right was enlarged to about 8".


I downloaded the free wreath that is on the SVG Cuts site and used it as a topper. I lightly inked and curled the edges of the wreath for a special touch. I also added some pink "rhinestone" mesh, wrapped the "hanger" with a pom pom trim and added a loopy bow.


The cute flower is from Pinque Peacock. They have the sweetest embellishments -- I just LOVE them!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to like me on Facebook to keep up with all of my crafting adventures!
~Christy

15 comments:

  1. Christy, this is Beautiful. I love the splendid swirl placed on the top with the dangling bling underneath. Fabulous decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really lovely! pink rhinestones are my favourites!
    I follow you trough google +!
    kisses from Italy
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -- I love the rhinestones too! :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, Christy, this is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I am having a lot of fun with the challenge!

      Delete
  4. This is very cute and perfect for a Christmas kissing ball!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you for stopping by Trisha! I LOVE the kissing ball too!

      Delete
  5. It's Deonna from the Child at Heart blog! Thank you so much for linking up at the Merriest Blog Hop! I can't wait to see all of your holiday ideas this month! Very cute kissing balls. I had never heard of these before...fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that I could share something new with you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. The ornaments are adorable, I like your choice of pattern paper! Following you back now with all my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate the follow!!

      Delete
  7. hi =- there - this is a fun idea. Looks wonderful. thanks for stopping by my blog, visiting and following. Following you back. Have a great week

    tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks for stopping by Tina! I appreciate the follow!!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete