Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sweet Little Gift bag

Good morning!

Today I have a gift bag to share with you. The file is from the Silent Night file over at SVG Cuts.


I really wanted to try a look that wasn't traditional for this time of year. I really like how it came out! What do you think??

If you make the file as given your finished size will be 6.2x10.8x3. In order to use what I had on hand I ended up shrinking the whole file. My final project measures 4.5x8x2.25. Right now I have been very focused on using  (AND using UP) what I have -- and avoiding buying as much as I can. So far so good! With the exception of glue I've been able to go to my stash for all of my recent projects! Boy does that feel good!!

Products used:

Silent Night file from SVG Cuts
DCWV stack: Forever and Always - I've had this for a while now and I'm happy to be using it up!
Michael's "Hot Buy" Starry Night pack - I did buy this (I know...I know!) during their Black Friday sale for $5
Gems and Pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to "like" my Facebook page to stay up to date with my crafting adventures!

~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment