Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hoppy Easter....

Some Bunny Loves You!!

I LOVE this weeks BAP from Creative Kuts! The bunny is SO cute! Are you imagining it yet with different papers?? I am! In fact, I had a REALLY hard time choosing which papers to use. The look will change dramatically depending on what combination of paper you use.



Once I narrowed my choices down the rest was a piece of cake. The file cut beautifully and quickly....you have to love that! Before I put all of the pieces together, I lightly inked all of the edges to give it a little POP.



And it went together as easily as it cut. :-) If you want, just keep it as a decorated door hanger. Either way, this bunny is just too cute!


Until next time!

~Christy

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Christy for visiting me (and following me too)
    I'm your newest GFC follower here!
    MammaNene from

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! New follower from the pimped out showcase! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, it's delightfully adorable. :)

    Visiting today from Deezy's hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from Deezy Does it, Pimped Out Showcase!!!
    He is adorable!!! New Follower here
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete