Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Pinque Peacock prize arrived!

I have to tell you....ever since I placed my Pinque Peacock order I have stalking the mail man! LOL I was SO excited yesterday when the mail came and my order had arrived!! I knew JUST what project I wanted to embellish....it was only a matter of picking out what products I wanted to use. :-)




I just love how the pin and flower give the perfect pop to this fabulos Creative Kuts project!

I also wanted to let you know that Pinque Peacock is having a FANTASTIC giveway when they reach 300 followers so head over and check it out!!

~Christy


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card Christy. I love the colors and the PP pin is perfect addition to your card.

    We also pinned your cute card onto Pinque Peacock Project Gallery Board over at Pinterest HERE:

    http://pinterest.com/pinquepeacock/project-gallery/

    TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete