Sunday, March 30, 2014

Come On Spring!!

OK! It is official! I am D. O. N. E. with winter!! I know that the calendar says that it is spring -- but Mother Nature did not get that memo....so I'm here with a special DT project for  The Cutting Cafe today to help remind her! :-) The file I'm working with is the Big Girl Elisha Jean and Friends and I really think they are too cute for words!
I'm featuring Mikala Ann from the printable stamps. After coloring her I lightly misted her with shimmer mist. The colors on the canvas are inspired from a shirt that Cassie had brought home over spring break. :-) She had used yellow, orange and pink on a tie dye shirt that she made at school -- I love it so much I used it as a back drop on this canvas.



I've tucked dew drops into the flower collages. They were really easy to make using a digital collage sheet, floral marble and Craft Fantastic glue.





I've used several  different flowers. Some I've made, some are from my stash and several came from Glimpz of Memories -- I just love her flowers!




Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget you can always find me on:


~Christy

2 comments:

  1. This is darling. I love that you gathered inspiration from a shirt. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this came out sooooooooooooo CUTE

    ReplyDelete